Motorcycle accident claims
When "sorry I didn't see you" just isn't good enough, you need help from The Injury Lawyers.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident and wish to make a claim then you require expert legal advice from The Injury Lawyers to help with your compensation. Motorcycle claims are a specialist area because the after effects of a motorcycle accident are so much more alarming with less protection on offer to the motorcycle driver.
Our specialist injury claims team represent motorcycle accident victims on a daily basis so we know how best to advise you and how best to pursue your compensation claim.
You can claim for:
- The pain, suffering, and loss of amenity caused
- Lost earnings from time off work - including future lost earnings if the injury is severe
- The cost of repair or replacement for your bike
- The cost of replacement helmet and protective gear
When it comes to more serious road accidents like motorcycle accident claims, instructing an expert firm of personal injury lawyers can be key. It could be the difference between a fast claims service, maximum payout possible, and access to the best quality treatment there is.
We know that making a claim isn't just about the money which is why we have access to private rehabilitation providers to help you with the best care possible. We can fund the treatment and recover the costs for this as part of the claim for you.
We can apply for an interim payment from the opponent and hopefully get you back on the road as soon as we can.
If any of the following has happened to you, we can help you now!
Another road user:
- Hits you in the back (rear end collision)
- Pulls out from a side road in to you or in to your path
- Pulls out from a parked position in to you or in to your path
- Hits you when you are already established on a roundabout
- Changes lanes in to your path whilst filtering through traffic
- Changes lanes on a roundabout and hits you
- Turns right in to your path whilst you are safely overtaking traffic
- Pulls across you from the opposing side of a road
- Turns left in to you whilst you are near to the kerb
- Merges from the opposing side of the road on to your side of the road and hits you (perhaps whilst they are overtaking vehicles on their side of the road)
- Hits you whilst attempting a parking manoeuvre (perhaps their front end swings out)
- Cuts a corner when turning in to your road and hits you.
Most of the time accidents happen because drivers fail to keep a proper lookout for motorcyclists. We're not as easy to spot - there's a significant size difference for one and people are prone to just checking for cars.
We have also won several less common claim types like:
- Objects falling off of another vehicle causing loss of control of the bike due to impact or swerving
- Car doors being opened on riders
- All manner of accidents in car parks when drivers aren't looking properly
- Lorries and larger vehicles crossing over lanes and junctions (due to their size) and hitting riders
Get legal advice quick
The facts are these:
- Drivers don't understand and will often try and allege you were at fault. This includes witnesses who are also car drivers who can be bias in their opinion of what's happened.
- Insurers don't get it and will often just accept liability and potentially prejudice your case. Don't let them push you in to accepting anything.
- Avoid admitting liability at the scene or thereafter. Seek legal advice first!
Making a motorcycle accident claim
If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident and suffered injuries through no fault of your own then The Injury Lawyers offer free professional legal advice. We run all our motorcycle accident claims under our 'No Win No Fee' policy, so you'll have the insurance of not paying a penny towards the cost of your claims - win or lose!
Want to speak to one of our expert claims team? Then call FREE from a landline or mobile on 0800 634 75 75 for expert advice on making a motorcycle injury claim today!
Or if you prefer for one of our claims team to call you back about a motorcycle accident claim then please enter your name, your best contactable telephone number you'd like us to call you back on, your accident type and what time suits you best for ourselves to contact you in the form below.