Hundreds of patients coming forward after rogue surgeon convicted of wounding with intent
The Injury Lawyers are investigating the issues surrounding Paterson's convictions, and any victims who need our expert legal advice are welcome to approach us for help
Former renowned bre...
Published on the 26/05/2017
Employee suffers deep lacerations from chainsaw use
Injuries can happen anywhere, any place and at any time; and most certainly at work. This was the case for one employee who was injured by a chainsaw whilst they were cutting down a tree.
Published on the 19/05/2017
Uber to resume their 'self-driving' vehicle testing after crash
The alternative taxi company Uber have recently restarted their testing after a three day suspension following an autonomous vehicle test crash.
Uber were testing one of their Volva XC90s in its 's...
Published on the 11/05/2017
A Concrete Firm has been fined a whopping £300,000 after an employee suffers leg amputation injury
On the 30th June 2015 a 42 year-old unnamed employee was working nearby a trailer on a Buchan Concrete Solutions' Drakelow site in Burton-on-Trent. He was working next to where concrete blo...
Published on the 04/05/2017
Is the exploding Fitbit going to be the next Samsung Galaxy Note 7 scenario?
Although technology is growing at an unprecedented rate, the safety of such technological products remains questionable.
The first trend of such products exploding/catching on fire started with the...
Published on the 28/04/2017
Gloucester Crown Court issues £600,000 fine after employee was set on fire
The Health and Safety Executive have concluded their investigations into a horrific incident that saw a 61 year-old man set on fire whilst working on site.
Mr Steven Brown was working on installing...
Published on the 21/04/2017
Accident at work caused an employee skin loss and a fractured finger
Employers are legally responsible for employee safety and must do all they can to prevent employees from being injured in the workplace.
A seal and label producing company based in Kent was fined a...
Published on the 12/04/2017
District Council fined quarter of a million after employee suffers Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) Syndrome
Thanet District Council in Kent have been fined a quarter of a million pounds after an employee was diagnosed with Hard Arm Vibration (HAV) Syndrome.
The council was also found to have breached the...
Published on the 06/04/2017
Monster energy drink to be sued over teen death
Back in 2015, a teenager named Dustin Hood drank 3 and a half cans of Monster Energy drinks within 24 hours.
These supersized cans held 680ml each, meaning he drank in total over two litres of high...
Published on the 22/03/2017
Samsung blames faulty batteries for the Galaxy Note 7 smartphones to catch fire
Samsung has been engaged in fierce competition with Apple to be the top mobile phone provider in the world. Consumers have witnessed the two brands constantly spewing out countless smartphones, each o...
Published on the 14/03/2017