Many lawyers help people with straightforward road accident cases, ourselves included. But there are certain types of road accidents that can ask more from your average lawyer, and motorbike compensation claims are often among them.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – a motorbike, of course, doesn’t offer the rider the same protection a car does. The result is that motorbike compensation victims are often badly hurt, and that is where our unique and powerful experience can be useful to you.
For years, The Injury Lawyers, have been representing victims of motorbike accidents – from minor injuries to those who have suffered serious and long term injuries – we have fought hard to help them get justice for their injuries. Our serious injury claims team have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for victims.
Motorbike compensation – what you can claim for
Because we have such vast experience with helping people claim for motorbike compensation we can give you a solid insight in to the kinds of things you can claim for. Aside from the usual and obvious things like damages for the injuries alone, and replacement or repair for your bike, we can also claim for:
- Any damage to property and clothing – replacement helmets is usually a standard after an accident
- Lost earnings from time off work – and we can obtain part payments early to cover these losses in some cases
- Travel expenses which can be high in terms of buses and taxis or help from friends and family if you can’t ride your bike whilst injured
- Care and assistance duties from friends and family that can be paid on an hourly rate basis
What we can offer to victims of motorbike accidents
We have access to some of the best medical experts in the country who can provide us with reports that help us to maximise the value of the claim. We also have longstanding relationships with top barristers to help fight your case, and as a firm of specialist injury lawyers, we’re well equipped to help you.
As a standard we can also:
- Offer hire and repair services as standard
- Fund private medical rehabilitation and occupational therapy that we can claim back from the opponent
- Fund private scans to help with the medical investigations and your recovery overall
Need help and advice to start your motorbike compensation case? It’s easy – just call 0800 634 7575 today.
IMPORTANT: advice on this page is intended to be up-to-date for the 'first published date'.